In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
- While debating and discussion is fine, I will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- I also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate my community standards. I shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While I am quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, I will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, I would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
- I reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently I reserve the right to take any actions I deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- I also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
I do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in Sigs
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by me and it is not an affiliate program link for me or any other affiliate program.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate my community standards. I shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
Animated avatars are not allowed. Sorry.
Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
Licenses for Sale
I do not allow people to post that are looking to sell or buy a used software license. While you are allowed to sell and transfer your license to another owner, these forums are not the appropriate place to do this.
Signature Size Limits
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
- For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
- Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in a signature are not allowed
I also have some rules that apply for certain forums:
Reporting a suspected pirated copy of my Software
Please post suspected copies of my Software on these forums. If you suspect that a forum is using an illegal copy of mine, please post the full URL.
All sites sent to this address will be added to our anti-piracy database and will be investigated. The name of the person submitting the report will always remain confidential.
I will be unable to respond with whether this site is properly licensed or not, or our actions, for privacy reasons.
I no obligation to reply or provide support and assumes no responsibility of the posts in this forum and / or the codes, software and / or information provided on this site. I will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any of the the codes, software and / or information provied on this site.